Kanga: “Uhhh, Superbaby….didn’t your mommy tell you not to hitch rides from strangers?”
August 16, 2011
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 16th, 2011 at 1:19 am and tagged with dinosaur, fun, humor, infant, kangaroo, marsupial, newborn, photography, superbaby, t rex and posted in Superbaby. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 Responses to “Kangasaurus Rex”
Have a laugh at the older posts
- What’s the Harm in One Little Apple?
- The Adventures of Superbaby BOOK available now!
- Kangasaurus Rex
- Space Cookies
- Center Stage
- How do you hug a child with nuclear arms???
- Arctic Expedition
- The source of Superbaby’s Powers???
- The Corkscrew…New Zealand’s First Wooden Rollercoaster!
- World’s Tallest Bungy Jump
- No fly-zone
- World’s Strongest Baby
- Wildlife as Canon Sees It
- Birds on a Wire
- Golden Gate Bridge 2.0
- Flying Totem Pole
- Assertiveness Training 101
- El Matador
- Epic. Surf. Session.
- “Go big or go home…”
- “Requesting permission to buzz the tower…”
- Tip of the Red Iceberg
- Kung Pao!
- World War III & IV
- The French Toast Incident
- “You sunk my battleship!”
- What’s that?!?!?! Did someone call SUPERBABY?
- “You got to know when to fold’em…”
- Operation P.A.N.D.A.
- Shark Bite!
- Monkey See, Monkey Do!
- First Flight
Join Superbaby on Facebook!If you are a facebook user, goto Superbaby's facebook page and click "like" to get in on the fun and interactive comment thread! The Adventures of Superbaby