Kiwi was embarrassed to be beaten by the pacifier in the freefall portion of the their bungy jump competition.
July 7, 2011
World’s Tallest Bungy Jump
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 7th, 2011 at 3:09 pm and tagged with adventure, art, baby, bungee jump, bungy jump, cute, fly, freefall, fun, gravity, help, humor, infant, kiwi, newborn, pacifier, penguin, photo, photography, photos, projects, random, SOS, superbaby and posted in Superbaby. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 Responses to “World’s Tallest Bungy Jump”
Have a laugh at the older posts
- What’s the Harm in One Little Apple?
- The Adventures of Superbaby BOOK available now!
- Kangasaurus Rex
- Space Cookies
- Center Stage
- How do you hug a child with nuclear arms???
- Arctic Expedition
- The source of Superbaby’s Powers???
- The Corkscrew…New Zealand’s First Wooden Rollercoaster!
- World’s Tallest Bungy Jump
- No fly-zone
- World’s Strongest Baby
- Wildlife as Canon Sees It
- Birds on a Wire
- Golden Gate Bridge 2.0
- Flying Totem Pole
- Assertiveness Training 101
- El Matador
- Epic. Surf. Session.
- “Go big or go home…”
- “Requesting permission to buzz the tower…”
- Tip of the Red Iceberg
- Kung Pao!
- World War III & IV
- The French Toast Incident
- “You sunk my battleship!”
- What’s that?!?!?! Did someone call SUPERBABY?
- “You got to know when to fold’em…”
- Operation P.A.N.D.A.
- Shark Bite!
- Monkey See, Monkey Do!
- First Flight
Join Superbaby on Facebook!If you are a facebook user, goto Superbaby's facebook page and click "like" to get in on the fun and interactive comment thread! The Adventures of Superbaby