Big Bubba convinced the others that his low center of gravity was ideal for being on top of the flying tower. Unfortunately his stubby lil’ flipper-arms had a difficult time maneuvering the toothbrush.
May 26, 2011
Flying Totem Pole
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 26th, 2011 at 6:09 am and tagged with adventure, art, baby, bib, cape, cute, dental hygiene, fly, fun, giraffe, humor, penguin, photo, photography, photos, projects, random, spots, superbaby, superhero, teeth, totem pole, tower, wildlife and posted in Superbaby, Wildlife. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
5 responses to “Flying Totem Pole”
Have a laugh at the older posts
- What’s the Harm in One Little Apple?
- The Adventures of Superbaby BOOK available now!
- Kangasaurus Rex
- Space Cookies
- Center Stage
- How do you hug a child with nuclear arms???
- Arctic Expedition
- The source of Superbaby’s Powers???
- The Corkscrew…New Zealand’s First Wooden Rollercoaster!
- World’s Tallest Bungy Jump
- No fly-zone
- World’s Strongest Baby
- Wildlife as Canon Sees It
- Birds on a Wire
- Golden Gate Bridge 2.0
- Flying Totem Pole
- Assertiveness Training 101
- El Matador
- Epic. Surf. Session.
- “Go big or go home…”
- “Requesting permission to buzz the tower…”
- Tip of the Red Iceberg
- Kung Pao!
- World War III & IV
- The French Toast Incident
- “You sunk my battleship!”
- What’s that?!?!?! Did someone call SUPERBABY?
- “You got to know when to fold’em…”
- Operation P.A.N.D.A.
- Shark Bite!
- Monkey See, Monkey Do!
- First Flight
Join Superbaby on Facebook!If you are a facebook user, goto Superbaby's facebook page and click "like" to get in on the fun and interactive comment thread! The Adventures of Superbaby