Superbaby was quite honored to be asked to open for the Warbirds Over Wanaka airshow. Nobody thought he’d break the sound barrier, and when he did, nobody expected his lunch to come spilling out over the crowd. That was his first and final airshow.
May 7, 2011
“Requesting permission to buzz the tower…”
This entry was posted on Saturday, May 7th, 2011 at 6:59 am and tagged with adventure, airplane, airshow, art, baby, bib, cape, fly, fun, humor, jet, mach, photo, photography, photos, plane, projects, random, sound barrier, speed, superbaby, superhero, warbird, warbirds over wanaka and posted in Superbaby. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
5 Responses to ““Requesting permission to buzz the tower…””
Have a laugh at the older posts
- What’s the Harm in One Little Apple?
- The Adventures of Superbaby BOOK available now!
- Kangasaurus Rex
- Space Cookies
- Center Stage
- How do you hug a child with nuclear arms???
- Arctic Expedition
- The source of Superbaby’s Powers???
- The Corkscrew…New Zealand’s First Wooden Rollercoaster!
- World’s Tallest Bungy Jump
- No fly-zone
- World’s Strongest Baby
- Wildlife as Canon Sees It
- Birds on a Wire
- Golden Gate Bridge 2.0
- Flying Totem Pole
- Assertiveness Training 101
- El Matador
- Epic. Surf. Session.
- “Go big or go home…”
- “Requesting permission to buzz the tower…”
- Tip of the Red Iceberg
- Kung Pao!
- World War III & IV
- The French Toast Incident
- “You sunk my battleship!”
- What’s that?!?!?! Did someone call SUPERBABY?
- “You got to know when to fold’em…”
- Operation P.A.N.D.A.
- Shark Bite!
- Monkey See, Monkey Do!
- First Flight
Join Superbaby on Facebook!If you are a facebook user, goto Superbaby's facebook page and click "like" to get in on the fun and interactive comment thread! The Adventures of Superbaby